Introduce someone to Dubco & earn a €30 One4All voucher!
The more new members you introduce, the more €30 One4All vouchers you’ll receive, simple!
Introduce a family member and you will also be entered in to a draw to win €5,000 at our next AGM.
Every new member that joins will be entered in to a draw to win €250 in their first month of membership.
To download a Membership Pack now, click here.
Membership of Dubco is open to all permanent, continuous and contract employees of Carlow County Council, Clare County Council, Dublin City Council, Kildare County Council & Louth County Council together with retirees from Carlow County Council, Clare County Council, Dublin City Council, Kildare County Council & Louth County Council; all permanent, continuous and contract administrative staff of the City of Dublin Education & Training Board (CDETB), Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT); all permanent, continuous and contract administrative employees (and Special Needs Assistant Members) and members of their families, of Fórsa; all permanent, continuous and contract employees of the Local Government Management Agency (LGMA), Musgrave Operating Partners Ireland (MOPI), Mondelez Ireland and Dubco Credit Union Limited; together with members of the families of any of the previously mentioned members.
“Member of the family”, in relation to any person, means that person’s parent, grandfather,
grandmother, father-in-law, mother-in-law, spouse or civil partner, cohabitant, son, daughter,
grandson, granddaughter, brother, sister, half-brother, half-sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, first
cousin, step-son, step-daughter, step-brother, step-sister, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law
Becoming a Dubco Credit Union member is easy, simply choose from one of the following options:
Apply online for an Adult Membership Account.
Apply online for a Juvenile Membership Account.
Alternatively, just select one of our membership forms below and return it to our office in person or by post, with the following:
- Photo ID (driving licence or passport)
- Proof of address (utility bill or bank statement dated within 6 months)
- Proof of PPSN (payslip or P60)
Membership of Dubco has many benefits including:
- Control over your own finances.
- Loan availability at competitive rates of interest which remain consistent even during times of economic turbulence.
- Loan decisions are based on your ability to repay, not your savings.
- Security as savings are protected by Dubco Credit Union’s insurance and reserves.
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members.
- The knowledge that your savings are being used to fund loans for your work colleagues, friends and family members.
Terms and Conditions apply to all services offered by Dubco