Introduce someone to Dubco & earn a €20 One4All voucher!
The more new members you introduce, the more €20 One4All vouchers you’ll receive, simple!
Introduce a family member and you will also be entered in to a draw to win €5,000 at our next AGM.
Every new member that joins will be entered in to a draw to win €250 in their first month of membership.
To download a Membership Pack now, click here.
Membership of Dubco is open to all permanent, continuous and contract employees of Dublin City Council and Kildare County Council together with retirees from Dublin City Council and Kildare County Council; all permanent, continuous and contract administrative staff of the City of Dublin Education & Training Board (CDETB), Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT); all permanent, continuous and contract administrative employees (and Special Needs Assistant Members) and members of their families, of Fórsa; all permanent, continuous and contract employees of the Local Government Management Agency (LGMA), Musgrave Operating Partners Ireland (MOPI), Mondelez Ireland and Dubco Credit Union Limited; together with members of the families of any of the previously mentioned members.
“Member of the family”, in relation to any person, means that person’s parent, grandfather,
grandmother, father-in-law, mother-in-law, spouse or civil partner, cohabitant, son, daughter,
grandson, granddaughter, brother, sister, half-brother, half-sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, first
cousin, step-son, step-daughter, step-brother, step-sister, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law
Becoming a Dubco Credit Union member is simple. Just fill in the application form and return it to our office in person or by post, with the following:
- Photo ID (driving licence or passport)
- Proof of address (utility bill or bank statement dated within 6 months)
- Proof of PPSN (payslip or P60)
Membership of Dubco has many benefits including:
- Control over your own finances.
- Loan availability at competitive rates of interest which remain consistent even during times of economic turbulence.
- Loan decisions are based on your ability to repay, not your savings.
- Security as savings are protected by Dubco Credit Union’s insurance and reserves.
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members.
- The knowledge that your savings are being used to fund loans for your work colleagues, friends and family members.
Terms and Conditions apply to all services offered by Dubco