- Members earn a competitive return on their savings.
- Dubco provides free Life Savings Insurance on savings up to a maximum of €13,000 for eligible members subject to terms and conditions.
- Easy ”on demand” withdrawal of member savings (once not pledged against a loan).
- Members can save with Dubco by setting up a standing order or direct debit to pay directly in to their account.
- Convenience: payroll facility for members working in Dublin City Council, Local Government Management Agency (LGMA), City of Dublin Education & Training Board (CDETB) & Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT).
Members can pay into their savings by the following methods:
Payroll Deduction Mandate – where you authorise your employer to deduct funds and transfer these funds to Dubco. This facility is available to all employees and retirees of Dublin City Council, Administrative Staff of the City of Dublin Education & Training Board (CDETB), Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) and Impact Union, together with staff of the Local Government Management Agency (LGMA) and Dubco Credit Union.
Direct Debit Mandate – whereby members authorise Dubco to collect by direct debit from a nominated bank account funds at regular intervals.
Electronic Transfer – where you authorise your bank to transfer funds electronically to the Credit Union.
Lodgement – you can call into the office to deposit funds or forward a cheque or draft to the office by post.
Card Payment – Card payments can now be made at the counter or via phone.